SHEAR ART PET SALON New Dog Registration Form & Dog Owner Agreement
SHEAR ART PET SALON DOG OWNER AGREEMENT:
I hereby certify that my dog is in good health and has not been ill with any communicable condition in the last 30 days and that this will also be the case for any future appointments. I further certify that my dog has not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog.
I have read and understand the following:
1. I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog while my dog is attending SHEAR ART PET SALON for any service available.
2. I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog to SHEAR ART PET SALON that all the staff at SHEAR ART PET SALON have relied on my representation that my dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior toward any person or dog. I have also supplied proof of current vaccinations from my veterinarian.
3. I further understand and agree that SHEAR ART PET SALON and their staff and volunteers will not be liable for any problems or injuries which may develop, provided reasonable care and precautions are followed, and I hereby release them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my dog’s attendance and participation at SHEAR ART PET SALON.
4. I further understand and agree that any problems which develop with my dog will be treated as deemed best by the staff and volunteers of SHEAR ART PET SALON at their sole discretion, and that I will assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved.
5. I understand that the staff goes off duty immediately after the posted closing time and I will make every effort to pick up my dog on time.
6. I understand that there may be an additional charge for difficult dematting to be determined by the groomer. Also, additional charges are necessary if your pet requires a Flea/Tick or Medicated Bath/Dip.
7. I understand that there is a returned check fee of $25 plus the original cost of the service.
8. I will do my very best to give 24 hours notice if I need to cancel my appointment.
This form will automatically apply to any and all additional dogs by the signer of this agreement.